Updated: Jun 19
Not every bibliophile, copywriter or editor is lounging around with their nose buried in a book or reviewing an essay. Like really. We have other interests/hobbies/pass times and talents.
Still don't believe me?
Here's my little list of things you may or may not want to know about me:
1. I met Cristiano Ronaldo in Nando’s! I can confirm he’s a super nice guy. Oh, and on that note, I love Nando's. Sure helps when your brother works there and gets you all the freebies and discounts.
2. I am an ambivert. I.e. an extrovert, and an absolute introvert; I love my own space, and naturally gravitate towards solitariness.
3. I can easily read people….Call it emotionally intelligent or whatever, but it comes naturally.
4. I'm not a morning person. My evenings are when I go into full-on-sanctuary-mode!
5. My favourite spot in the world is my home country, Palestine. Get me a one way ticket there any time!
6. I went Paragliding in Dubrovnik and I didn't find it as thrilling as I would've thought. Maybe I need to add Skydiving to the bucket list?
7. My pet peeves are wailing babies, poor grammar, excessive snoring and people who yatter.
8. I’m the ‘Protagonist (ENFJ)’ in the 16 personality test!
9. I love cooking and getting flavours popping in your palette! And my food is not limited to Middle Eastern cuisines.
10. I am an old soul with a youthful spirit (Some Tick Tock from now and then is nice)!
11. I like 80s music, Khaled, Lord Huron & any Afrobeat!
Hit me up with your favourite song. Also, what are your pet peeves?